The Nigeria WINConference
For more details on the 2019 Nigeria WINConference and to register, click here
The Nigeria WINConference brings together leaders from different countries to look at how to shape a future that benefits all. Top business leaders, NGOs, activists and politicians meet in a colourful and diverse setting, integrating the feminine with modern business practices and tools. We inspire and are inspired as we accelerate the empowerment of more women across the globe.
Our vision is to model a global leader as we empower, develop and connect leaders with a feminine, authentic and global way. Through world-class plenary sessions, practical workshops, bench-marking forums and coaching, we provide communities, companies and individual leaders the possibility to grow and contribute to a world in which we all flourish.
This event will provide you with inspiration, knowledge, practical tools and contacts to help you succeed and create the future. It will help you to lead the way and support others that do so too. WIN will inspire and accompany you on your journey as an integrated feminine, authentic and global leader.
Joining the WINConference also gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself into an exchange of best practices with companies embracing diversity, initiating inclusive cultures and where you can find women leading the way.
We ask who are the individuals and organizations leading the way with purpose, creating work places with meaning and developing societies where everyone has the freedom of choice in a world in which we all flourish? We also look at how and why you are called to step up and lead the way or actively support those who do.
Past speakers and workshop leaders include
- Anne Pelagie Yotchou Tzudjom, Cameroonian, Coordinator of Cefap, Ladies Circle, LADIES CIRCLE
- Charity Nwakolam Ohadiugha, Nigerian, CEO & International Coordinator, Human Resource Working Partners
- Didi Walson-Jack, Nigerian, Director, Federal Civil Service Commission
- Eleanor Nwadinobi, British/Nigerian, Manager, Women and Girls, Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP)
- Gloria Burgess, American, Keynoter and Transformational Coach, Adviser to various fortune 500 companies
- Ifeoma Okoye, Nigerian, Professor, Med. Univ. of Nigeria Nsukka, Ashoka Fellow, Founder of AGCPN – Clinical Trial Africa Vision & BWS
- Kristin Engvig, Norwegian, Founder & CEO, WIN
- Margaret Sesay, British, Director of Projects/Corporate & Social Events, Working Partners/Global Foundation for Women & Development
- Marie Owoniyi, Nigerian, Executive Manager – Stakeholders’ Relations, Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Mary Odili, Nigerian, Justice of Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Mofoluwaso Ilevbare, Nigerian, Confidence & Peak Performance Coach
- Nahu Girma, Ethiopian, Founder and Executive Director, AWiB
- Nancy Iloh, Nigerian, Broadcaster, Presenter and Producer
- Naomi Osemedua, Nigerian, CEO, The Sparkle With Naomi Company
- Ngozi Azodoh, Nigerian, Health Planner/Medical Doctor, Department of Health Planning, Federal Ministry of Health
- Olayinka Fayomi, Nigerian, Founder, Africa Youth & Women Empowerment Network (AYWEN)
- Olufunke Baruwa, Nigerian, Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund
- Princess Gloria Akobundu, Nigerian, National Coordinator & CEO, NEPAD Nigeria
- Sanne Steemers, Dutch, Chocolate Entrepreneur and Independent Consultant, Thirty Six Foods Nigeria Ltd
- Thelma Nwokeji, Nigerian, Architect, Environmentalist & Author
- Victoria Ezeocha, Nigerian, Retired Chief Education Officer
- Zainab Shariff, Nigerian, Deputy Director (Pharmacy), Federal Ministry of Health, Department of Food and Drugs
- Become updated on the emerging global trends and the new changing global context
- Discover how women and companies can collaborate to lead a gender based work agenda towards a thriving future in Nigeria and the world
- Explore how organizations and individuals lead the way in creating the future
- Learn how to find possibilities which enable companies, employees, clients and society to grow in a sustainable way
- Become the inspiration and noble agent of possibility that we each need to become
- Learn how to accelerate your journey, create optimal work-life balance, develop skills, increase confidence and become a global, authentic and feminine leader
- We invite both organizations and individuals to look at how to accelerate this journey, create an optimum work-life balance, enrich our skills, boost our confidence and grow into global, authentic and feminine leaders.