Sponsorship Options available - contact us now
Join the Global WINConference Oslo 27.28.29 (30) Sept 2017
The 20th pioneering WIN meeting is open to everyone interested in
Creating the Future
in an authentic, global and feminine way
Come be a part of this world-class, pioneering 3+ day
transformative leadership extravaganza for company executives, managers,
entrepreneurs and artists alike.
More than 800 leaders from across the world join to
increase the number of conscious women in decision making, prepare for the
future, expand possibilities and realize new opportunities.
WIN inspires, provides
context, tools, knowledge and a generous network of support for women to
contribute authentically, integrating their feminine values and global
awareness into all that they do. With an outstanding roster of brilliant
speakers, WIN inspires companies to become inclusive, conscious and global. WIN
inspires women to step up to the next level in the world, in their careers and
in their lives.
At WIN, there
is tremendous knowledge, skills and experience and when we collectively put our
hearts and authentic leadership into motion, we can move mountains.
Unique Conference Features
- Plenaries – hear from inspiring world-class speakers
- Workshops – share, learn and discover in an interactive, friendly forum
- Working Forums – tackle issues small and large but all important and find real-life solutions
- Welcome Networking Dinner – network, meet old friends and make new ones
- Coaching Labs – benefit from professional coaching opportunities and free personalized sessions
- Oasis – Take time out to rest, reflect, refocus and energize
- Body-Mind Session – the perfect way to start the day with 40 minutes of gentle movement and meditation
- Marketplace – the village marketplace and bookstore
- Networking Island – Seek advice or share information in the WIN networking area and mentoring corner
- Conference Rituals – Dance or drum to embody and provide a beat for your vision
- Gala Dinner – Dress up, relax, enjoy and celebrate women around the world
14'000 leaders have been a part of it - you will not wish to miss it
WIN is a space where
transformation becomes possible. It may spark something in you that allows you
to embark on a new journey or continue the one you are on with increased
and vitality. You learn to contribute new ideas with increased impact,
take on deeper responsibility from new perspectives and find refreshed purpose
to make things happen. WIN is concrete, it raises awareness and becomes much
like a nourishing garden accelerating growth.
WINConference participants say they come back with
- Increased motivation and clarity
- A sense that everything is possible
- Confidence to make bolder and better
- Skills to mentor other colleagues or
- Inspiration to start new projects
- Confidence that it is possible to
integrate feminine values
- A network to provide support, motivation
- An influential network to do business
- Readiness to take on new responsibility
- Courage to make bolder decisions
- The willingness to become role models
- Feeling engaged, inspired and complete
- The imagination to take action within
their companies, their communities and for themselves
WIN is a concrete experience from which,
leaders emerge inspired, keen to contribute even more to their organizations
and communities with new ideas, increased insight and deeper productivity. They
see possibilities, take on responsibility beautifully and with a refreshed
purpose to make things that matter happen.
will you meet at WIN?
Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Consultants, Artists, NGO leaders and more
The leaders who attend
WINConference are resourceful, diverse, open-minded, experienced and global
- 90 different nationalities were
represented last year
- 35% of the participants are senior
leaders, 37% middle managers and the rest were emerging talents, independent entrepreneurs,
consultants or artists
- 65% were corporate leaders, also
including politicians, entrepreneurs, NGO leaders and artists.
- On average, 7% are men, 50% are senior
leaders and 50% middle managers/others
- The companies that sponsor and support
WIN are world class companies, typically featuring in lists recognising the
best places to work
The WIN Woman is culturally aware,
authentic and feminine
She has an international and open mind-set and is community orientated.
Well educated, keen to grow and to contribute, she is receptive to new technology
and spirituality, embraces change and listens to her intuition. She has a
strong sense of global responsibility and desires balance; both letting her
life unfold naturally and striving to accomplish her goals. She acknowledges
her vulnerability and speaks with her own voice, taking a holistic approach to
everything; work, family, community, self. She know there is an abundance of resources and she trusts that right now is the right moment for her.
The WIN Man wants to be part of
shaping the new feminine paradigm
He desires to participate in the creation of a truly human future, using
an integral and holistic perspective to develop new norms in society, culture,
economic life, and organizations. He wants to be part of raising consciousness,
of shaping a more feminine paradigm that also benefits him.
He knows that by improving the situation for women worldwide he is ultimately improving the situation of men too. He is here at the right time.
WINConference Start and Close
Conference official start: 12.30
on Wednesday 27 September.
Conference ends after Gala Dinner on Friday 29
Early arrival activities on 26 September and Saturday bonus workshops on 30 September.
* * * * * *
Registration re-opens in March 2017
The WINConference fee includes
3+day conference in Oslo, extensive networking coffee
breaks, lunches at the hotel, a welcome networking dinner at the hotel, a gala
at a magnificent place and transport, two cocktails and all learning
material as well as carefully designed learning sessions including plenary,
development workshops, senior and corporate working forums and high level
networking. It also includes bonus Saturday workshops.
Early arrival pre-event dinner (26 September), hotel
accommodation, marketplace table and travel are in addition to the conference
Some exceptions may apply for special registration
categories and ticket discounts. All conference fees are quoted and billed in
CONFERENCE TICKET DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION OR TRAVEL
Donate to the fund and become a part of empowering
more women worldwide: click here
applications open on 1 June 2017. Please do not apply
before this date.
The scholarship will cover the conference fee, which includes conference
participation, conference material, lunches, coffee breaks, networking and
social events. Scholarships do
not include flights or accommodation. Closing date for
applications: 31 August 2017
If you have any questions or require further information, please email participant[at]winconference.net