Registration & Prices
Per Person Prices (in Euros)
There is an additional €100 discount for sponsor company employees and members of authorized network partners.
STANDARD TICKET: applies to participants coming from companies, UN agencies, academics, corporations, professional firms and large NGO.
SUBSIDIZED TICKET: applies to women in transition, small entrepreneurs, and small NGO agencies. A limited number of subsidized tickets are available for individuals in transition and employees of small-scale NGOs. Please write to email@example.com to apply for a subsidized ticket.
WIN AMBASSADOR: applies to participants who wish to support WIN, get exclusive access to the VIP Cocktail at the Global WINConference and come to all events for one year (All Corporate Meetings, Mobilizing Events, WIN Regional Conferences). Conditions do apply, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SPECIAL PRICE: WIN has set aside 10 tickets at the special price of €1095 for women in special circumstances. In order to apply for one of these tickets please apply with a motivation letter stating why you are unable to afford the standard price and how you can contribute to WIN. Write to email@example.com
Last Call - from 24 September an administrative fee of €200 will be added to all registrations for all ticket categories.
Visa support letters are available on request. These letters are only for participants who have registered and paid in full.
Your Global WINConference ticket includes:
- Curated plenaries with world-class speakers
- Facilitated networking with purpose and pleasure
- A WIN Award ceremony dinner
- Two networking cocktails
- A celebration Gala Dinner in a gorgeous location
- Pre-event and event learning material
- WINConference Book and Discovery Journal
- The unique WIN experience that will fill you with energy and positivity
- WIN healthy lunches with time for you to enjoy your meal and create new connections
- Abundant coffee breaks with refreshments
The conference fee does not include the optional pre-conference dinner Tuesday 26 September, optional market place table, hotel accommodation and travel.
WIN Market Place
The WIN Market Place is open Thursday 28 and Friday 29 September from 08.30 – 17.00. This is an area where participants showcase an exciting range of products and services. To reserve a table, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Start & End Times
The WINConference official agenda starts at 12.30pm on Wednesday 26 September. The conference ends after the Gala Dinner on Friday 28 September. There are additional, early arrival activities on Tuesday 25 September, and Saturday bonus workshops on 29 September.
- Participant's ticket is only guaranteed once the registration and payment are completed.
- Discounted rates are no longer valid if fees are not paid in full, and received by WIN, by end of stated promotion periods.
- There are limited tickets available for the Global WINConference. WIN reserves the right to provide participation tickets on a ‘first come first serve basis’, and cannot guarantee a place in the conference after tickets are sold out.
- If you register under a special category (speaker, workshop leader etc.) please indicate category and ticket code.
- If you are entitled to discount, please indicate the Sponsor Company or Partner Network, and bring proof of membership. If you don’t use your discount, it is automatically transferred to the scholarship fund. If you are entitled to subsidized price you must share why.
Refunds & Cancellations
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person then the following refund policies apply:
Cancellation within 10 days of registering: If you choose to cancel within 10 business days of registering, WIN will refund the conference fee (excluding optional meals and transaction costs), less a 10% administration fee.
Cancellation after 10 days of registering: No refund is possible, but you have the option to transfer your ticket to the following year's Global WINConference, subject to a EUR150 fee.