The WIN Scholarship programme gives you an opportunity to donate to the future of women. Donate now: http://www.winconference.net/WINCONFERENCE_WEB/UK/PB-Donation.awp and be a part of creating a WINConference that works for all
The WIN Scholarship programme of the WIN Fund offers free or subsidized conference participation to women who exemplify the potential to become leaders of tomorrow, and to proven leaders operating in difficult economic environments.
Applicants to this highly competitive program are selected based on their economic need, and their potential to effect change and inspire others in their home countries.
More information on the WIN Fund can be found here.
- Applications for the 2018 Global WINConference in Rome will open 14 May 2018.
- The deadline for the submission of the scholarship application is 30 July 2018.
• Applications are open to all people in any country.
• You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the conference.
• Applications must be completed in full, and submitted with all required supporting documents. Incomplete applications cannot be considered for a scholarship.
• Application forms must be completed in English. The official language of the conference is English.
• All applicants must submit their applications BEFORE the stipulated deadline. Applications will not be accepted after this date
· Participation in the WINConference
· Confirmation letter for visa support (upon request). Visa organisation and cost is organised by the applicant, not WIN.
· Inspiration, opportunity, knowledge, skills and networking opportunities.
The scholarship covers the conference fee, which includes conference participation, conference materials, lunches, coffee breaks, networking and social events.
Scholarships do not include flights or accommodation.
How to apply for a WIN scholarship
Applications must be sent to the WIN office: info[at]winconference.net
The application must include:
1. A letter stating:
· Your motivation for applying and why you want to join WINConference
· How you believe you can contribute to WIN 2018
· How you foresee the WINConference experience helping you upon your return
2. A brief explanation of why you are in need of financial support to attend the conference.
3. Curriculum Vitae or short bio
Each recipient is required to write an article describing their experience at the WINConference and, six months later, a reflection of what the experience gave them, and what they achieved after the conference.