STANDARD TICKET: applies to participants coming from companies, UN agencies, academics, corporations, professional firms and large NGO.
SUBSIDIZED TICKET: applies to women in transition, small entrepreneurs, and small NGO agencies. A limited number of subsidized tickets are available for individuals in transition and employees of small-scale NGOs. Please write to participant[at]winconference.net to apply for a subsidized ticket. (EUR 1295 until 20 August; EUR 1495 after 20 August)
WIN AMBASSADOR: applies to participants who wish to support WIN and come to all global WIN events for one year (All Corporate Meetings, Mobilizing Events, WIN regional)
SPECIAL PRICE: 10 tickets available for €1095 for students, women in pension, and women in special circumstances. In order to apply for one of these tickets please apply with a motivation letter, stating why you are unable to afford the standard price and how you can contribute to WIN. Write to participant[at]winconference.net
Last Call - from 20 September an administrative fee of €200 will be added to all registrations for all ticket categories.
Your Global WINConference ticket includes:
- Curated plenaries with world-class speakers
- Interactive workshops and working forums
- Facilitated networking with purpose and pleasure
- A WIN Award ceremony dinner
- Two poolside cocktails
- A celebration Gala Dinner in an Italian villa
- Pre-event and event learning material
- WINConference Book and Discovery Journal
- The unique WIN context that will fill you with energy and positivity
- WIN healthy lunches with no speaker; just time for you to enjoy your meal and create new connections
- Abundant coffee breaks with refreshments
- Relaxing poolside area
The WINConference fee does not include the optional pre-conference dinner Tuesday 26 September (EUR55), optional market place table (EUR150), hotel accommodation and travel.
For a market place table, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WIN Ambassador ticket includes:
- All the benefits of a standard ticket (see above list)
- Exclusive access to the VIP Cocktail at the Global WINConference. The VIP Cocktail guest list includes high profile guests, senior company executives, and all our expert speakers
- Access to all WIN Corporate Program events for one year
- Access to all WIN Mobilizing Events for one year
- Access to all WIN Regional Conferences for one year
Conditions apply. For more information on the WIN Ambassador ticket, please contact email@example.com
Conference official start
The WINConference starts at 12.30pm on Wednesday 26 September. The conference ends after the Gala Dinner on Friday 28 September. There are additional, early arrival activities on Tuesday 25 September, and Saturday bonus workshops on 29 September.
- Participant's ticket is only guaranteed once the registration and payment are completed.
- Discounted rates are no longer valid if fees are not paid in full, and received by WIN, by end of stated promotion periods.
- WIN reserves the right to provide participation tickets on a ‘first come first serve basis’, and cannot guarantee a place in the conference after tickets are sold out.
There are limited tickets available for the Global WINConference
If you register under a special category (speaker, workshop leader etc.) please indicate category and ticket code.
If you are entitled to discount, please indicate the Sponsor Company or Partner Network, and bring proof of membership. If you don’t use your discount, it is automatically transferred to the scholarship fund. If you are entitled to subsidized price you must share why.