Tue, Jun 07|
Interactive Online Event
Women in Science & Technology
This WIN Corporate Learning Meeting on Women in Science & Technology will be hosted by Bristol Myers Squibb.
Time & Location
Jun 07, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+2
Interactive Online Event
To read more about some of our speakers and how they have helped drive innovative security outcomes by harnessing diversity and inclusion, see this article in Security Magazine.
AGENDA (Times in CET)
15:00 Opening & Introductions
We are seeing an accelerated pace of change and innovation in science and technology - why is important that women lead in this time? How do we stay up the latest trends, learn the relevant skills, and accelerate our contributions to a thriving future?
- Kristin Engvig, Founder & CEO, WIN
- Dr. Paul Vanderbroeck, Leadership Expert & Adjunct Professor of Leadership & HR, University of Lausanne ERSP
15:30 Leading in Science & Technology – With a Focus on Security
Part 1 – Let’s raise the profile of women and diversity to drive innovative security outcomes and hear from women leading in the historically male-dominated security field. How do we address emerging threats in today’s multifaceted business environment that impact patient safety? How do we safeguard company assets, people and sensitive information? How do we gauge the opportunities and possibilities opening to women?
- Amy Lyons, Vice President Corporate Security at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Sydney Klein, Chief Information Security & Data Officer (CISO + CDO), Bristol Myers Squibb
- In conversation with Kristin Engvig, Founder & CEO, WIN
15:55 Buzzgroups: Leading in Science & Technology
16:15 Business Continuity in Times of Uncertainty
Part 2 - Business continuity is the process that prepares a company to keep products and services flowing under adverse circumstances such as natural or manmade disasters, pandemics or civil unrest. Let’s explore this topic, which is more important than ever.
- Noreen Gleason, Vice President, Business Continuity and Corporate Event Response Team Lead, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Thalia Mingo, Global Lead, Bristol Myers Squibb Network of Women (B-NOW) People and Business Resource Group at Bristol Myers Squibb
16:40 Buzzgroups: Business Continuity
17:00 The End
If you are already a Corporate Member of the WIN community or your organization is a 2022 WIN partner, please enter your code for your complimentary access on the checkout page. Or, continue to register for this meeting on a one-off basis through the checkout below.
Standard (Approx EUR 79)
+CHF2.13 Service fee
+CHF2.13 Service fee0